For the 2021-2022 Humanities Dialogue, Kaplan Institute will offer 6-8 co-sponsorships for visiting scholars and artists who might deepen the conversation by providing different disciplinary perspectives on CARE from any era, approach, or region.
Apply for co-sponsorship funds
To apply for co-sponsorship funds for an event, please compile the following information in a single, one-page PDF document and send to Megan Skord at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Describe the format and content of the event and how it relates to CARE
- Describe who is likely to attend
- Provide brief biographies for all speakers you are inviting (may include links)
- Provide exact dates of the event. If dates are tentative, tell us which quarter you would like to hold the event
- Provide a budget including how much you are requesting from the Kaplan Institute (budget can be additional to the one-page proposal)
Kaplan will accept co-sponsorship proposals through the end of winter quarter (March 11, 2022).
Co-sponsored events will be included in all Kaplan promotions for the CARE Dialogue series.Back to top